08 May 2009

God, I Should Just Start Bleating

I pride myself on my abilities to stand against the crowd. It's like the one time I was at a Backstreet Boys concert, back in my teeny bopper days, and I ran AGAINST a horde of screaming girls. Have you ever tried to run against hundreds of hormonally charged 12 and 13 year-olds? Who are chasing what they think to be the tour bus of their fake boyfriends/husbands/future soulmates? Yeah. I did that. And I lived to tell the tale. And I didn't even get injured.

That point aside, I've caved in. I've become one of the masses. In my efforts to not conform, I've slipped myself into the stupid mold.

I'm now on Twitter. Feel free to follow the ever-exciting (read: it's a lie) life of mine.

http://twitter.com/tidestheyturn

Yeah. Have fun with that.

- May (you live enough to have tales to tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment