11 July 2009

Green With Envy. But At Least You're Healthy!

Following, as usual, J. Mraz's blogpost, I just thought I'd share his suggestions.

He talks about Vitamineral Green, from Healthforce Nutritional. He says that it gives him a boost of energy and clarity of mind for the entire day - from only having it for breakfast! I plan on buying some since my usual fruit and yogurt doesn't really cut it. I'm always drained by 12 (I eat it around 9, 9:30) and starving by the time lunch rolls around at 1. So, I plan on getting some of this because I can use that all-day energy boost. And if it's au natural and healthy, all the better!

Mraz says that he puts it in his O.N.E. coconut water, which, holy crap - sounds DELICIOUS. I plan on ordering me some of that, in addition to Acai water.

Just thought I'd share the knowledge that Mraz so generously shares with all his readers. Once I order/get this stuff, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

- May (you cleanse your spirit of the gunk!).

No comments:

Post a Comment