20 August 2009

Artistry

Inspired by the likes of one of my favorite artists, Andre Jordan (with a hint of Marc Johns), I decided to do some random doodles today. They're not meant to be works of ART as it's typically known. The point is to do adult satire with child-like drawings. That's how I see it, anyway. Plus, it's fun. :)

There are seven total, two of which are together. Instead of filling up your page with them, I'm going to post one and then you can click the links for the others!


"Approximations aren't usually accurate."

P***y cat has been changed to Vagina Cat because it's more politically correct.

I never could figure out how to do things to scale.

The ___ and the ___. They're actually mortal enemies.

Small print: May result in broken glass.

Thanks for all the times I climbed your branches. But seriously. Do something with your life. Get a job.

Don't press that soft spot. Unless you need a make-shift ashtrayy.

- May (you find the humor in everything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment