05 August 2009

Check Check 1-2

Not too much to report on. Things are cruising along wonderfully.

It's hard to believe that it's already August. When did that happen? .. Well, I guess the technical answer would be 5 days ago, but that's besides the point.

I've started trying a new coconut water from Zico. I ran out of O.N.E. yesterday, and since I seem to have bad automobile luck in Huntington, I drove to a different store in East Bumblefuck. I mean East Setauket. They didn't have any O.N.E. in stock so I had to opt for the other (and unfortunately more expensive) brand, Zico. I'm not going to lie -- I miss the metallic packaging of the O.N.E brand. It just looked so .. refreshing, collecting con-den-sa-tion (reference to Family Guy) in the fridge. Oh well.

Didn't buy either of the other two flavors offered (Passion Fruit and Mango), but they may be my next adventure. I have to keep this Vitamineral Green interesting somehow!

Also, I know I've already said this, but holy crap. The differences I've felt from using Vitamineral Green have literally be astounding. My mind is blown. Look, there's brain splatter over there. It's unbelievable. I have so much energy and I don't get that post-caffeine crash I'd get with coffee. I have two cups every day -- once in the morning and once after I get back from lunch. I'm good to go until around 11 or 12, when I force myself to go to sleep. Most of the time, though, I could keep going until God knows when.

It's a little pricey ($19.95 for 150gm, and with S&H, it works out to about $30), but I don't think I'll ever be able to stop using it. Not after what I've felt and experienced. Apparently, it's also a good counter cleaner. JMraz's brother spilled his VMGreen shake or something on the counter, where there were cherry juice stains, and after wiping the spill up, the stains were gone! This stuff really is amazing.

I like to think of it de-staining my insides. Not that I'm making a habit of ingesting dye or anything. The folks at Healthforce Nutritionals also gave some sample packets of a few of their other products. I plan on trying those soon, too. I'll let you know how it goes.

- May (you find rejuvenation).

1 comment:

  1. NICe post Here is my 5 stars to you.

    Put www.googlewindfall.com/car in your web,blog to appear your blog,web in Google search engine for traffic. Pass this message to everyone you know. You can put any topic from this website to your blog by telling "source from www.googlewindfall.com"

    ReplyDelete